Hair care treatment tools
Having beautiful hair is not an easy task. There are plenty of hair care treatment tools out there, some promise to keep your mane looking fabulous in the most humid or in the biggest rainy days. Not all the instruments and treatments deliver. Plenty of tools, lots of creams, oils, and sprays that have us paying a pretty penny time and over. Sometimes you need to go deeper into what your hair needs.
Secrets of beautiful hair
There are several secrets, though there are not secrets, it is more like common sense to have and to keep fabulous looking hair. Some things we need to bear in mind when giving TLC to our hair:
- Plenty of maintenance – more so when you colored, permed or straightened it - regular trimming, deep condition are a must!
- Not pulling, tugging or tightened buns in a way that will pull out hair, causing avoidable hair loss.
- The right products to clean it: shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, hair masks.
- Limit the use of wigs, extensions, and others. Constant use of these items will cause hair to weaken and fall more than the regular cycle.
Those are a few of the "secrets." If you are concerned with the health of your hair, check the following facts before:
- Hair has a growth process and a life cycle. On average we should have some hair loss on a daily basis (50-100) due to its life cycle.
- New hair keeps growing, and when we are losing the average amount of 50-100 hairs per day, we should not have a cause for concern. As we get older, this growth cycle slows a bit in some people, but we still should be able to determine if there is more hair loss than the usual average.
- Sometimes sickness (even the flu) deficiency of vitamins, anemia or thyroid problems can cause abnormal hair loss.
If you are worry because you are losing more than average or it is noticeably thin, talk to your doctor or dermatologist for any underlying health problems that might be causing the hair loss.
What your hair needs
Healthy hair needs to be treated with deep conditioners, on average twice a month. Longer hair needs more treatments and deep condition. The nutrients and natural oils of your scalp do not reach the ends of the hair. If you are a frequent user of hair tools like blow dryers, flat irons, curling irons, the use of conditioners and masks are a big help. Longer hair usually will have drier ends, and this causes split ends and hair breakage.
Whether your hair is oily or dry, straight or curly, coarse or fine, thin or thick, you need to care for it on a regular basis.
We have done some research and compiled a few hair care treatment tools and products for you. Scroll down and check them. Tested and tried. Good for you and your hair. We use the products.
Hair care treatment products
Hair care treatment tools
What is your hair maintenance routine? What brand of products is your favorite? Leave us a comment below; we love to hear from you! Sign up for our newsletter. We like to keep you in the loop! Check out our affiliates and their products.
Your friends at
The article "Hair care treatment tools," first appeared at swagandsash.com. All rights reserved. 2016
Some of the product links on this site are “affiliate links.” If you click on the link and purchase the item, swagandsash.com will receive a small affiliate commission. These links do not dictate our comments, content, and views. We work on this website and blog to help our readers. Comments, reviews are ours. The fees and commissions help us to keep optimizing the work.