Why is lemon water so Good?
There are many benefits to the simple lemon, due to its many nourishing elements like vitamin C, Vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, pantothenic acid, copper, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus and protein. This article will cover a few of the wonderful natural benefits of drinking warm lemon water daily!
- Lemon is rich in Vitamin C, an essential nutrient that protects the body against immune system deficiencies. It also contains pectin fiber which is very beneficial for colon health.
- Helps to maintain the PH balance of the body.
- Drinking one glass of lemon juice early in the morning helps to flush out toxins.
- Aids in the digestion and encourages the production of bile.
- It helps to prevent the growth and multiplication of pathogenic bacteria that causes infections and disease.
- Aids in the relief of pain and inflammation in joints and knees as it dissolves uric acid.
- Its a great help in relieving the symptoms of common cold.
- The potassium content helps nourish brain and nerves cells.
- Strengthens the liver by providing energy to the liver enzymes when these are too dilute.
- Give it a try when having heart burn by drinking one glass of concentrated lemon juice, it helps in the production of digestive juice, which relieves the heartburn sensation.
- Has amazing benefits to the skin -aids in the prevention of wrinkles and acne.
- Replenishes the body salts, really powerful after strenuous workout.